Earn $20 per hour + health benefits + Overtime available
Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 9am to Until Finished (4 day work week)
Order selectors pull and verify materials and supplies on production orders.
Required Experience: Must know how to operate forklift equipment
- Six months of experience operating a forklift, prefer a Class 2 or Class 3 standup forklift or fast jack, but any forklift experience will qualify.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift certification is helpful, and one must be able to become certified
- One year of warehouse experience required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma
· Able to read, write and speak English
· Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
· Must be dependable and reliable
· Inventory, data entry and computer skills required
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs