Operations Market Coordinator
Oversee Daily Warehouse Operations at Multiple Job Sites
Schedule: Monday - Friday (1pm - 8:30pm) *Position schedule is also based on need*
Payrate: Salary Based On Experience ($50K - $52K)
A coordinator manager is assigned to a facility or several facilities depending on the headcount and the Customer’s needs. You will be in charge of several accounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets weekly with assigned accounts or Site Visits. Ask how things are going, reviews productivity numbers, error reports etc.
- Performs Safety meetings, weekly/monthly as needed. Oversees our Pre & Near Miss Programs, Training Sessions and documents adherence to programs, policies and processes.
- Looks for additional needs/positions/concerns of the facilities
- Build a relationship with Belmar Associates, they will keep him in the know.
- Works with Recruiters sourcing and hiring New Associates
- Scout new accounts and turn in 1 lead sheet per week to Sales.
- Will learn the DockLink Programs to be Data Knowledge Expert Back-up
- Must have clean driving record
- Warehouse Distribution experience a Must
- Unloading/Lumping experience is preferred
- Productivity Order Selection experience needed
- Familiar with Warehouse Sanitation (GMP & Master Sanitation List) knowledge
- Minimum of 1 years Lead/Supervisor Experience in the Distribution field
- Bilingual a Plus
- Other duties may be assigned as Business needs change
- Comfortable with computers and programs.
Physical Demands of Job: Must be able to work in refrigerated areas
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs