Schedule: Sunday-Thursday: 6pm-6am
Payrate: $17/hourly + Health Benefits + Vision Benefits + Dental Benefits
Required Experience: Minimum of 1-year experience in operating an electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
Order Selectors are responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. The Order Selector is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show up to work on time and when scheduled
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Use Wireless Warehouse selection system (Voice or Scanner)
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating an electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs