Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm/Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm
The Recruiter is involved in key aspects of the recruiting process, including employment branding and candidate relationship management. The ideal candidate will be service oriented, highly engaged, driven by metrics, and approachable.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for all new hires including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, application, checking references, and on-boarding qualified candidates
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process, including interview scheduling, phone screening, and candidate selection.
- Coordinate and manage the offer letter process and pre-employment activities (orientation), including conducting background checks
- Serve as a liaison between clients and newly hired employees and the Company and promote a positive relationship between the two.
- Mentor, coach, counsel and guide employees on processes, policies and procedures
- Coordinate and participate in networking and recruiting events
- Meet all goals related to key staffing metrics to include time-to-fill, applicant conversion rate, turnover, among others as applicable.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent.
- Direct-source applicants from the competition in both light industrial and other general labor environments
- Ability to visit assigned client locations.
- Minimum of 1 year light industrial experience in a recruiting position.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to focus on goals.
- Must exhibit excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of online, electronic job application systems and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using the MS Office suite
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Bilingual a plus.
- Light Industrial staffing experience ideal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person