Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Set to open in March 2021, guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Server for SkyFire at Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assisting guests in their dining experience, taking orders, and delivering requested items in an efficient and timely manner
- Relate with guests about needs, satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Comply with Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes standards in use within the Restaurant outlets
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about all menu items
- Accurately and quickly take and place orders and input them into the Micros system ensuring correct timing and billing
- Prepare the guest check accurately and collect payment or signature, as required
- Operate, maintain and properly clean all restaurant equipment and fittings
- Ensure that the restaurant outlets are tidy and organized at all times
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper skills and food safety guidelines
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of food and wine
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- One to three years of experience in the foodservice/hospitality industry
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position