Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Housekeeper for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of all guest rooms and public areas.
**Bishop's Lodge restaurant and private dining will be opening in October, therefore, we are looking to bring this role on in September.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Cleans assigned guestrooms in accordance with Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes standards.
- Ensure that linen, towels, room supplies, and amenities are replenished and nicely arranged.
- Clean common areas, including but not limited to; hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met including COVID-19 standards.
- Report maintenance issues to Rooms Management Team in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Follow safe operating procedures in regard to the use of cleaning chemicals.
- Respond to Guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Hours will be 3 pm - 11 pm
- Prepare each room for the guests’ return after dinner in accordance with Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes re-organizing and tidying
- $12.10/ hour
Skills and Abilities
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- One-year of experience as a Housekeeper
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position