Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Cook II for Sky Fire at Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring the quality and consistency of the dishes leaving their station.
**Sky Fire will be opening in October, therefore, we are looking to bring this role on in September
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards according to portion standards, within a specific time frame, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per Bishop’s Lodge standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover date all perishables.
- Operate, maintain, and properly clean all the kitchen equipment.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- $18/ hour + tips
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- One-year of experience as a Line Cook
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position