Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Set to open in March 2021, guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as the Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing first-level support for the staff, guests, and Talent & Culture Director while ensuring compliance in all areas of the human resource process.
This role will not be brought on until January of 2021.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain HR processes and procedures, including; on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance, recruiting, team communications, and recognition
- Maintain accurate employee records and update the process as needed to maintain compliance
- Maintain team member recognition programs, ensuring team member engagement and satisfaction
- Foster open-door policy for all staff levels
- Maintain all recruitment ads on internal/external job boards, arranging interviews for all candidates with the Director of Talent & Culture
- Monitor federal labor laws to ensure compliance
- Administer all training programs including but not limited to; Orientation, State required training, Safety & Security
- Work with the Payroll Administrator to ensure accurate pay
- Audits payroll, benefits and other HR-related programs and recommends corrective action
Skills and Abilities
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Minimum of 1 year in Human Resources Administration and/or Learning and Development Administration
- Hotel and/or Hospitality operations experience (preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (preferred)
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Human Resources
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position