Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as The Executive Assistant for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing first-level support to them, assisting in daily office needs, and managing the property’s general administrative activities.
This role will not be brought on until December of 2020.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, team members, and other external partners
- Fully understand the roles and responsibilities of each Executive team member
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic property information
- Greet visitors, setting them up with refreshments and ensuring they are comfortable should they have to wait
- Perform clerical duties such as; maintaining files, organizing documents, maintaining contact lists, etc.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to travel arrangements
- Plan/organize, take minutes during and implement events such as ownership meetings, executive meetings, luncheons or dinners
- Maintain the office equipment via third-party vendors and order supplies to ensure the office is stocked appropriately
- Schedule and manage the General Manager/ Regional Vice President’s calendar
- Complete expense reports
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Respond to all guest satisfaction surveys, Tripadvisor and Yelp reviews
- Prepare daily VIP report and prepare VIP amenities
- Perform other miscellaneous duties, as needed, for the Executive team
- Host site tours and greet VIP clients in absence of General Manager and Director of Operations
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Ability to multitask at all times
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Administrative or Assistant role
- Experience with all aspects of the Google platform
- Hotel and/or Hospitality operations experience
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position