Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Set to open in March 2021, guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Night Manager for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by leading and assisting with the successful completion of daily shift requirements. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Call Center, and Guest Services/Front Desk.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Supports all areas of the Front Office during the overnight shift including the Security team
- Supports overnight Front Desk shift operations, supporting progress towards Guest Services and Front Desk Goals.
- Supports overnight operations, ensuring the quality, standards, and meeting the expectations of the guests on a nightly basis.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Desk goals to produce desired results.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, peers, and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary and ensures overnight shift set AM shift for success.
- Understands the functions of the Bell Staff, Call Center, and Concierge/Guest Services operations.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes overnights, weekends, and holidays.Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of a team.
- 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related supervisory role.
- Previous luxury hotel experience preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a management position
This is a full time position