Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Set to open in March 2021, guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Housekeeper/ Room Attendant for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing luxury housekeeping services to all guest rooms, according to procedures established by Bishops Lodge / Forbes Standards.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Cleans and disinfects assigned guestrooms in accordance with Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes standards.
- Ensure that linen, towels, room supplies, and amenities are replenished and nicely arranged.
- Replenish the minibar items daily.
- Give personalized guest service, by folding and pairing guest shoes and garments, place all jewelry on the jewelry dish.
- Clean and disinfect common areas, including but not limited to; hallways, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Change bed linens at your discretion, or per guest request.
- Report maintenance issues to the Rooms Management Team in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Follow safe operating procedures in regard to the use of cleaning chemicals.
- Respond to Guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Maintain all working tools to ensure cleanliness and organization
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent grooming
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
- Must like to clean
- One-year Housekeeping experience
- Experience in a luxury hotel preferred
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position