Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Set to open in March 2021, guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Public Areas Attendant for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by maintaining all the properties public areas, corridors, public bathrooms, meeting rooms, offices, elevators, stairs, and employee areas.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ability to prioritize the areas in need of immediate attention.
- Check the restaurant and guest bathrooms first thing in the morning
- Check the fitness center to ensure that is stocked with all the items needed
- Revise the pool for a proper setup, towels replenish, and clean bathrooms
- Clean windows
- Clean all wood burner fireplaces/fire pits on all public spaces
- Swept all public entrances and mop as needed
- Clean all furniture and under the cushions
- Clean under the area rugs and mop as needed, vacuum all area rugs
- Realign furniture to the floor plan. Wipe up any spills
- Remove dead leaves from plants, check planters for debris and remove any found
- Empty trash receptacles, refill soap dispensers, clean stall partitions walls
- Clean pipes under the vanity counters, door hinges, light fixtures
- Clean baseboards/ledges, clean all ash urns
- Replace deodorant urinal screens
- Always use the wet floor sign when mopping or on any spill
- Keep your working tools clean and organize and away from the guest eye
Skills and Abilities
- Great communication skills
- Excellent grooming
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
- Must like to clean
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- One- year housekeeping experience
- Prior experience in a luxury hotel preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position