Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Front Office Supervisor for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by assisting the Rooms Management Team in managing the Front Office and overseeing all guest experiences within the department.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Supervise daily shift processes ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in all the duties of the Front Desk Agent
- Ensure any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental logbook and brought to the attention of the MOD and/or Front of House Manager.
- Act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing Guests any reservation, information, amenities, area attractions, spa, and dining booking, as needed.
- Be the “go-to” person for team members questions
- Be the acting Manager in lieu of the Front of House Manager when handling guest issues
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Great communication skills
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
- Minimum of one year as a Front Office Supervisor or equivalent for a luxury hotel
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree preferred
- Have a valid New Mexico alcohol server certification
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a management position
This is a hourly position