- Answers phones demonstrating impeccable professionalism; transfers, screens where requested.
- Greets guests in a welcoming, friendly manner
- Schedules conference rooms accurately as requested by employees
- Coordinates executive calendars with Executive Assistant’s approval
- Maintains daily attendance, distributing to appropriate parties by 10 am each morning
- Tracks attendance of staff
- Consistently updates and distributes phone lists when needed demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
- Follows agency protocols when placing orders for breakfasts and lunches meetings. Obtains approval from Executive Assistant before placing orders for non-billable meals.
- Separates and organizes mail for pick up by staff
- Assists staff with bulk mailing preparations
- Orders office supplies in a timely fashion following agency protocols
- Takes initiative by identifying ways to improve the administrative needs of the office
- Maintains supply of utensils, coffee, paper goods as needed in executive kitchen and main kitchen
- Alerts IT when printers and copiers need service or replenishment of paper/toner
- Sets up new employees work spaces with supplies
- Supports Finance Department with data entry or other clerical tasks such as Equitrac
- Creates Fed Ex forms as needed by staff. Insures that fed ex packages are dropped off at lobby pick up location prior to daily departure
- At end of day, checks conference rooms, pushing in chairs, and insuring that left over materials are claimed or disposed. During day, checks on cleanliness of conference rooms and works with Acct Coordinators to ensure orderliness.
- Keeps written reception procedures current
- Actively solicits work from staff to support overall agency workflow
- Performs other duties as assigned
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs