B6 Manufacturing is looking for Team Members to perform tasks involved in the production of tungsten heavy alloys. Tasks include operation of various pieces of industrial equipment, forklift operation, and various other tasks. Follow standard work and safety procedures to ensure safe and efficient production.
Positions available for blending of metal powders, operation of isostatic presses, operation of high-temperature sintering furnaces, and operation of band saws. These positions will be M – R 10 hour shifts.
TEAM MEMBER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Review material/equipment requirements as designated by B6 work instructions.
- Ensure that material is produced in accordance with B6 work instructions.
- Perform in-process inspection and regular spot checks of parts.
- Uses measuring equipment to check dimensions of parts to assure finished parts conform to specifications.
- Maintains part integrity throughout process.
- Assure paperwork is accurate and document work in manufacturing computer system.
- Assure that safety precautions are observed at all times including the use of safety glasses, safety shoes, ear protection (if applicable) and machine guards.
- Operation of fork trucks and overhead lifting equipment.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Basic mechanical aptitude (testing involved).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 to 3 years related experience running production equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and E-Verify
- Work as part of a team to meet operational goals.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with Managers, Supervisors and peers in a professional manner.
- Uses good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving.
- Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
B6 Manufacturing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position