CNC Swiss Operator - Second Shift
The CNC SWISS MACHINE OPERATOR safely and efficiently operates CNC Swiss lathe machines and maintains a clean, well-organized work area. Primary duties are consistent machine operation and checking dimensions of precision parts produced on CNC equipment. Second Shift M - Th 2:30 PM - 1 AM. Work in a newly renovated facility.
We offer family Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Immediate inclusion in the 401(k) Plan with match; company paid short-term & long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account, Gym Membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement and more. Become part of an innovative team with proven longevity! Find out more about us at www.bgmfg.com.
- Check dimensions and materials to assure finished parts conform to work order.
- Assure paperwork is accurate and make good use of consumable tools.
- Notify Lead personnel / Set Up Machinist to advise if machinery is not operating effectively.
- Assure that safety precautions are observed at all times including the use of safety glasses, safety shoes, and machine guards.
- Basic understanding of CNC machine operations.
- Ability to accurately use measuring equipment.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with Managers, Supervisors and peers in a professional manner.
Physical Demands Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Disabled / Veteran
This is a full time position