CNC Lathe Operator - Swiss
The CNC MACHINE OPERATOR safely and efficiently operates CNC machines and maintains a clean, well organized work area. Primary duties are consistent machine operation and checking dimensions of parts produced on CNC equipment.
We offer family Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Immediate inclusion in the 401(k) Plan with match; company paid life, short-term & long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account, Gym Membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement and more. Become part of an innovative team with proven longevity! Find out more about us at www.bgmfg.com.
- Check dimensions and materials to assure finished parts conform to work order.
- Assure paperwork is accurate and make good use of consumable tools.
- Notify Lead personnel / Set Up Machinist to advise if machinery is not operating effectively.
- Assure that safety precautions are observed at all times including the use of safety glasses, safety shoes, and machine guards.
- Basic understanding of CNC machine operations.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with Managers, Supervisors and peers in a professional manner
- Good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Disabled / Veteran
This is a full time position