2nd Shift - 4 Day Work Week - Generous Shift Premium
CNC Swiss Machinists needed on 2nd Shift to operate, set-up and edit programs on CNC Swiss Machines to support medical device manufacturing. As our CNC Swiss Machinist you will set up machines and verify settings by measuring position, first-run parts, sample work pieces, and work with operators to ensure parts conform to customer specifications -- all in our new facility!
- Set up CNC Swiss equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tools, tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculate requirements, using basic math, geometry, and trigonometry, proving out programs.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces, while adhering to international standards. 100% acceptance of parts to be performed in accordance of print.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Document and communicate actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to complete work activities.
- 3+ years previous Swiss CNC machine set up and operation experience.
- Familiar with quality control measures.
- Ability to perform routine calculations. Ability to use analytical skills to determine the root cause of problems and find a solution,
- Ability to make offsets.
- Ability to use good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving.
- Training in CNC machine operations.
- Training and experience using G-Code, Master CAM and/or ESPRIT software.
- Operation of CNC Machines.
Physical Demands: Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Disabled / Veterans
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position