B&G Manufacturing conveniently located in Hatfield, PA has a new opening for an Assembler in the medical manufacturing department. Great opportunity to learn and cross train.
2nd shift / 2:30pm - 1:00am / Monday - Thursday / 4 day work week
The Medical Assembler A performs assigned engraving/laser etching and assembly operations in a manner consistent with standard operating procedures and relevant work instructions. The incumbent ensures that components produced meet customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Safely operates laser engraving system, and runs production in accordance with establish procedures and guidelines.
- Performs in-process inspection and testing to ensure component compliance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Notifies Production Supervisor of any nonconformity or discrepancy of parts or materials.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- One year experience operating a laser engraving system
- Must be skilled at using a variety of hand tools
- Must possess good Hand/Eye Coordination and be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail is essential
Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Must be able to grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow and reach. Must have the ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle parts and materials.
B & G Manufacturing Company is a globally recognized manufacturer & supplier of machined parts and threaded fasteners, serving equipment manufacturers and industrial users in the Medical, Power Generation, Mining, Transportation, Petro-Chemical, Nuclear, Aerospace, Marine, and US Defense industries. ISO 9001, AS9001 and 13485 certified.
The B & G Team
Each and every employee is part of the B & G Team and your efforts, along with the efforts of your teammates are very important to our mutual success. We stand for the principles of equal opportunity, safe working conditions, fair and equitable treatment, recognition of exemplary work, and open dialog.
We offer Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Immediate participation in the 401(k) Plan with match; company paid short-term & long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account, Gym Membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement and more. Become part of an innovative team with proven longevity! Find out more about us at www.bgmfg.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Female /Disabled /Veterans
This is a non-management position