The Bowen Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Call Center Customer Care Representative on the Marine Corps DSTRESS Line. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. Hours vary and may include some night work.
The Marine Corps DSTRESS Line is an anonymous Marine-to-Marine phone and chat support service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The line is staffed by veteran Marines, former Fleet Marine Force Navy Corpsmen, Marine spouses and family members, and licensed behavioral health counselors. The goal of the DSTRESS Line is to help callers manage stress in all forms, ranging from relationship and career issues to deployment and financial problems, and develop the necessary skills required to cope with the widely-varying challenges of life in the Corps.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Provide anonymous, peer-to-peer counseling
- Provide a “by Marine – for Marine” setting on the phone, conducting a peer-to-peer conversation
- Identify ‘duty to warn’ instances and follow standard operating procedures when needed
- Work in shifts supporting 24-hour operations with manning dictated by anticipated incoming call volume
- Conduct resource research via the internet as required
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must meet the provisions of EO 14042 regarding COVID-19 vaccination
- Minimum of two years work experience
- Marine Corps experience or extensive experience working with Marines and their families
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a federal background check
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs
- Active clearance
The Bowen Group gives preferential consideration to U.S. Military Veteran or Veteran family members.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday leave
- 11 Paid Federal holidays
- Group Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
The Bowen Group is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to Executive Order 14042 requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated* by January 4, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
*Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The Bowen Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
The Bowen Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and require assistance with our online application process, please tell us how we can help by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This accessibility is intended for individuals requiring accommodations and should not be used to check on the status of your application. Inquiries not specific to requesting accommodation will be discarded.
The Bowen Group participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs