Why This Job Exists:
We are looking for an outgoing Accounts Specialist! This role will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Daily Revenue Reporting, and other related office tasks.
- Positive Attitude
- Must maintain the confidentiality of resort and resident's information, complying with all Resort and HOA policies, procedures, and SOP's
- Must be proficient with Email, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Must have a strong overall sense of structure and organization specifically in regards to data, paperwork, and processes
- Must be able to complete basic analysis and interpret data
- Must be proactive, results-oriented, and discrete
- Must have strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Be flexible to accommodate varying tasks and daily business priorities
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional
- Required, Associate's degree in Accounting or a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar setting
- Preferred, Property Management accounting experience
- Preferred, experience with Great Plains
- Preferred, Hospitality industry accounting experience
- Distribution of the daily revenue reports to the Managers, follow up on budget/forecast variances
- Assist in the preparation of the Owner's Reporting Package
- Respond to Credit Card disputes
- Responding to invoice inquiries from vendors and providing payment process detail
- Review vendor statements and reconcile any disputes
- Prepare authorized invoices for payment to vendors
- Create new vendor accounts in the system and update vendor master accounts
- Verify ledger codes, batch invoices, and post invoices
- Print checks and attach to matched documentation; distribute to designated personnel for authorized signature
- Receive manual check requests and verify the accuracy of information and authorized approvals; input into vendor master as paid after cutting the check
- Trace all authorized service and contract payments and process payments
- Maintain an accurate record of all issued checks
- Print designated reports and distribute as specified by Accounting Manager
- Prepare applicable government, federal, or required reports (i.e. sales tax, 1099, state liquor)
- Complete month end closing procedures
We offer competitive wages, training, and career development. Benefits packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Auberge Beach Residences:
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class Auberge branded dining and spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront.
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star, and Relais & Chateaux. With distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Accounting & Human Resources Positions
This is a accounting & human resources positions position