Why This Job Exists:
Supports both the Sales and Catering Department with day-to-day tasks. Responsible for managing both room blocks and events. Provides office and event coverage as needed.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Ability to make smart decisions that support resort operations and the Catering function.
- Ability to professionally represent the resort, and interact with clients in a polished, responsible, and timely manner.
- Ability to communicate information to operational departments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to portray the property as the unique destination resort that it is, and to close the sale. If sale is not closed, ability to follow up with the guest in a timely manner until the file is complete.
- Ability to track sources of business, qualifying each call in order to better direct marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of Springer Miller Systems and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of other Auberge Resorts, and the local area.
- Administrative background with resort sales and/or catering experience.
- Awareness and knowledge of banquet service standards and/or an interest in food & wine.
- Delphi Knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to provide event coverage as needed.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and roles as the position demands, whether they are administrative or operationally based.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Auberge Beach Residences:
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class Auberge branded dining and spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront.
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.