SUMMARY In charge of all housekeeping duties of the spa with spa attendant support when needed. Clean and maintain the public areas of the spa while supporting the flow of guests in and out of the locker rooms, relaxation area, salon, nail area and all guest amenity bars, spa garden, cabanas. Be an integral team member in the operation of The Spa at Auberge.
1. Deep clean all areas of the spa with special focus on wet room areas (locker rooms,
saunas, showers, steam rooms, salt caves, & floors).
2. Once a month - in charge of buffing floors with professional rented machine.
3. Thoroughly mop 1st & 2nd floor - with special focus on treatment room and locker
4. Properly and thoroughly clean saunas, salt caves, and steam room according to
5. Wipe down all treatment room countertops & floors
6. Vacuum all carpets/rugs and areas in need.
7. Follow detailed cleaning procedures and protocols provided by management
8. Keep cleaning equipment and janitorial closets clean and organized.
9. Report all inventory supplies (i.e. equipment and disposables) to Operations Manager
10. Follow opening procedures to ensure that all robes, towels, beverages and amenities
are ready and stocked in the locker rooms, relaxation area and total spa for our guest’s arrival.
11. Pick up laundry from dispensary, rooms and hampers. Stock all lockers and linen
throughout the day.
12. Maintain cleanliness and efficiency of prep room throughout the day. Complete
cleaning and organizational projects in the prep room as directed by The Director of Spa Operations.
13. Sterilize all sandals, brushes, headsets and combs in accordance with sterilization
14. Stock beverage station continuously throughout the day and ensure the locker rooms
and relaxation area are clean and organized.
15. Follow all food handling and preparation procedures as documented by food
16. Assist the Director of Spa Operations with monthly prep room inventory as needed
17. Continually strive to improve Spa Attendant procedures, protocols, and efficiency by
creating and implementing new systems.
18. Assist with the training of new Spa Attendants as directed.
19. Follow-up with Director of Spa Operations on all comments, concerns and
suggestions made by staff members and resort guests.
20. Report to work in appropriate uniform, on time, and well-groomed according to
21. Attend staff meetings and training sessions.
22. Available to work holidays, weekends and evenings as needed.
23. Model and reinforce all standards and policies.
24. Maintain helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers. Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
1. Previous customer service and or spa experience.
2. High School diploma or equivalent.
3. Ability to work in an environment infused with a variety of scents, such as
1. Ability to communicate in basic English, using correct spelling and grammar, with
guests, co-workers and management.
2. Ability to multitask.
3. Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest and resort information.
4. Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, think clearly and follow up.
5. Ability to focus attention on details.
6. Ability to remain calm under pressure.
1. Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching,
bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
2. Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger
3. Need to stand for long periods of time.
4. Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. frequently and 40 lbs. occasionally.
5. Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small
details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
6. Ability to perform job functions while using strong cleaning agents.
7. Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way
radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
8. Ability to work in high heat and cold temperatures.