Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures, and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class Auberge branded dining and spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront.
Become one of the authors of our story.Hair Stylist provide all hair treatments offered in the Auberge Spa Fort Lauderdale menu of services. Meet and exceed guest expectations while delivering outstanding services to spa guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-members.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition, followed by shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans the desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with the customer; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Attends monthly trainings
- Strictly adhere to sanitation and safety guidelines, cleaning and disinfecting all required items used in treatment before shift ends.
- Accurately communicate information regarding guest history and preferences on guest preference form for input.
- salon: 5+ year
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting.
- Cosmetology License
What Else?At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position