Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures, and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class Auberge branded dining and spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront.
Become one of the authors of our story. Join our team as part of the Restaurant Leadership team at Auberge Beach Residences & Spa, Fort Lauderdale. The Restaurant Manager directs and organizes the day to day activities of the Restaurant to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service, maximize profits, and guest satisfaction.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to
- Plans and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Restaurant to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Clearly describes, assigns and delegates responsibility and authority for the operation.
- Develops, implements and monitors schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result.
- Participate with the Chef and Restaurant Managers in the creation of attractive and menus designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Implements effective control of beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments.
- Assists the area managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the degree of customer satisfaction of the restaurant to recommend new operating policies.
- Oversees staff by analyzing, coaching, and training all new hires.
ExperiencePrevious experience as a Restaurant Manager of a high-end restaurant or group
Hotel experience preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.