Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures, and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class Auberge branded dining and spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront.
Become one of the authors of our story. Massage Therapists provide all massage services offered in the Auberge Spa Fort Lauderdale menu of services. Meet and exceed guest expectations while delivering outstanding services to spa guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-members.
- Follow all protocols as outlined in the therapist protocol manual. Adhere to all Auberge Resort Operating Standards as written in our treatment protocols.
- Maintain a full understanding of the spa menu, services and products, and be able to explain and promote all spa facilities, services and activities to our guests.
- Greet guests and escort them to the treatment room. Upon completion of service escort guest to the next appointment, relaxation area, nail/hair or beauty bar section, cabana, locker room etc.
- Contact the spa call-in line at scheduled times to confirm treatments scheduled. Maintain contact with Spa Lead Therapist to learn of any additions, deletions or changes in schedule.
- Arrive 30 minutes before scheduled shift unless treatments require earlier arrival. Return punctually from breaks and meal periods. Clock out promptly at end of scheduled shift.
- Cultivate and maintain a professional attitude and image at all times, maintaining a clean uniform and proper hygiene, demonstrating appropriate speech and behavior, and excellent communication skills.
- Maintain helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers.
- Follow-up with Director of Spa, Spa Operations Manager or Lead therapist on all comments, concerns and suggestions made by resident and guest.
- Maintain equipment and report any needed repairs to the Therapist Supervisor. Report all needs for room or equipment repair immediately by writing on the maintenance log which will be entered into computer for repair.
- Stock treatment room before, during and after each shift.
- Strictly adhere to sanitation and safety guidelines, cleaning and disinfecting all required items used in treatment before shift ends.
- State of Florida Massage Therapist License, fingerprinting and photo I.D. accepted by State.
- State of Florida Massage License.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, understanding of the relationship between the structure and function of the human body, understanding of the theory, contraindications and benefits of massage therapy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all residents and day guests, and other associates..
- Ability to learn, remember and perform all spa treatments as outlined in the therapist protocol manual.
- Ability to work in an environment infused with a variety of scents, such as aromatherapy oils.
- Ability to maintain the spa’s core values.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position