Are you a multi-talented Graphic Designer who is also passionate about wellness and inspiring others to prioritize their personal well-being?
At Burke Williams, our mission is to transform your day and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help us do that for our guests.
We’re looking for a rock star multi-talented Graphic Designer who is excited by the opportunity to design every brand touchpoint - from advertising to social media, packaging to app UX/UI. The Graphic Designer will be a highly creative self-starter who owns the Burke Williams visual identity across all Marketing and PR initiatives.
Above all, you’re excited to inspire others through a shared passion for wellness. You have an established track record as a dedicated, proactive, and positive team player - everyone wants you on their team!
- Create and own a unique brand visual identity across all Burke Williams Marketing and PR channels including creation of a brand book and style guide
- Design all social media, website, and email content including GIFs, videos, and still assets
- Creatively support product/service launches and all relevant company initiatives
- Create new packaging designs in partnership with a packaging agency for skincare and/or retail products
- Design UX/UI, wireframes, and content for the website along with any potential future apps or other consumer touch points
- Partner with Marketing and PR team to strategize new campaign concepts for key moments, visualizing and bringing those concepts to life through design
- Partner with Marketing and PR team to creative direct photoshoots, capturing the Burke Williams brand essence
- Retouch photos from photo shoots
- Partner with internal interior design team to ensure our design language is consistent from marketing through to the spas
- Drive engagement and conversions with compelling content that stands out and represents the Burke Williams brand with clear calls to action
- Support Marketing and PR team with copywriting as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent designer across multiple categories - packaging, print, email, website, app UX/UI, video, social media, and more
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- A high skill level and value of exceptional quality in all tasks
- Desire and drive to have your finger on the pulse of graphic design and user experience, always staying on top of trends and hot topics
- Incredibly organized with an exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail
- Self-motivated - you can work autonomously but also communicate early and often
- Photography skills (act as the photographer for social media shoots)
- Great writer - you’re happy to support with copywriting as needed
- Service industry experience
- You’re scrappy and have an entrepreneurial spirit: no job is too big or small for you - from high-level strategy to everyday tasks. You see the entire company as your team, we all pitch in and support each other wherever we can
- You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple concurrent priorities and projects… you’re excited by last-minute deadlines, 6am photo shoots, and everything in between (don’t worry, we’ll flex your hours accordingly)
- You’re efficient with your time, knowing how to prioritize what’s most important to get the most out of your hours and support what’s most important to the team and the company
- You’re responsible - you never miss a deadline and communicate clearly if you’re falling behind on your assigned tasks
- You value continual improvement and are receptive to feedback, knowing there is always a lesson to learn and opportunity to improve for the future
- You’re customer-centric and embody servant leadership values
- You have exceptional communication skills - keeping relevant team members up to date at all times
- You collaborate with all other employees, team members, and outside agencies utilizing the principles of Accountable Communication Technology (ACT), thereby fostering a work environment of openness, accountability, and trust with all employees
About Burke Williams:
Burke Williams Day Spas exist to transform your day. A leader in the wellness industry since 1984, Burke Williams introduced the original day spa and continues to innovate, providing the latest in self-care products and services. A luxurious sanctuary awaits at eleven locations across California, inspiring you to disconnect from the world and reconnect with your inner self. Burke Williams provides a comforting place for your body + soul to rest and revitalize. Unique spa services include signature facials, massages, nail care, and more for the ultimate in relaxation and transformative results!
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs