Are you passionate about wellness and helping others? At Burke Williams, our mission is to transform your day and we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to help us do that for our guests.
We’re searching for a multi-talented Marketing Assistant who is excited by the opportunity to assist in all Marketing and PR activities. Above all, you’re excited to be the glue that keeps our team organized and inspires everyone around you to prioritize wellness. You are a dedicated, proactive, and positive team player - everyone wants you on their team!
- Organize overall team processes and workflows
- Act as key liaison for cross-functional teams: ensure they always have what they need
- Manage end-to-end schedules and processes for asset creation and execution
- Assist with execution of email creation/scheduling, website updates, and print materials
- Provide coordination for Marketing/PR initiatives including photo shoots and events
- Consolidate marketing reports and populate weekly dashboards
- Monitor review sites and performance of marketing initiatives: provide recaps
- Perform research on competitors, trends, and industries as needed
- Assist Vice President, Marketing and PR, with administrative support
- Act as an ambassador to the Burke Williams company, encouraging everyone to participate in marketing campaigns and share messaging/promotions
- Assist with QA and proofreading of marketing materials
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- An eagle-eye attention to detail: no typo or grammatical error sneaks past you
- Exceptional organization skills: you’re a professional at juggling concurrent priorities
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication - verbal and written
- No specific marketing experience necessary, just a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Asana, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS and Apple software
- Hospitality/service industry experience - bonus points for Burke Williams experience!
- Entrepreneurial spirit! You see the entire company as your team, we all pitch in and support each other wherever we can
- You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You’re efficient with your time, knowing how to prioritize what’s most important
- You value continual improvement and are receptive to feedback, knowing there is always a lesson to learn and opportunity to improve for the future
- You’re customer-centric and embody servant leadership values
- You collaborate with all other employees, team members, and outside agencies utilizing the principles of Accountable Communication Technology (ACT), thereby fostering a work environment of openness, accountability, and trust with all employees
About Burke Williams:
Burke Williams Day Spas exist to transform your day. A leader in the wellness industry since 1984, Burke Williams introduced the original day spa and continues to innovate, providing the latest in self-care products and services. A luxurious sanctuary awaits at eleven locations across California, inspiring you to disconnect from the world and reconnect with your inner self. Burke Williams provides a comforting place for your body + soul to rest and revitalize. Unique spa services include signature facials, massages, nail care, and more for the ultimate in relaxation and transformative results!
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs