Looking to work at an elegant spa focused on natural nails?
We want you!
At Burke Williams, nail care is not simply a manicure or pedicure. You'll elevate our guests’ experience into a delightful spa escape with beautiful treatments and gorgeous natural nails.
We proudly utilize these natural products in our nail care services
WHY JOIN BURKE WILLIAMS?
- Flexible schedule.
- Exclusive, natural, results-oriented nail care brands.
- Competitive compensation – hourly plus commission.
- Generous product commission.
- Steady/consistent clientele.
- Hand crafted, customized, paid training program and ongoing workshops to ensure your success.
- We welcome both experienced and recently graduated manicurists/nail technicians
THE DETAILS: WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN A MANICURIST/NAIL TECHNICIAN
- An expertise in providing multiple nail care services including, but not limited to, manicures, pedicures and gel polish.
- A commitment to providing each guest with the highest quality nail care experience by tailoring each service with luxurious, results oriented enhancements.
- Possession of a current and valid California State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology license.
- We're looking to staff weekends and evenings (Saturdays, Sundays)
- Enjoy a world-class wellness program including chiropractic care and massage.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Annual reviews and raises, even join our management team.
- Host your own private clients
- We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
- We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
- The safety of our nail care professionals and our guests is paramount.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a non-management position
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs