Front Desk - Customer Service Agent
Are you passionate about excellent customer service?
Do you take pride in knowing you have transformed someone’s day?
Burke Williams Spa, Orange is looking to hire an exceptional front desk agent who embodies our core values of pride and graciousness with a knack for hospitality.
As a member of our Front Desk team, you will be the face of the Burke Williams brand. You are no stranger to a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable seamlessly navigating through the intricacies of the entire guest experience from arrival to departure. Whether a guest visits us to purchase a gift card, book and appointment, learn about our unique trans-formative services, or embark on a luxurious retreat, you will help facilitate each guest’s time at the spa from beginning to end with professionalism and poise.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule. We are looking to staff weekends and evenings
- Receive competitive compensation—$13 - $15 hourly including commission.
- Enjoy a world-class wellness program including complimentary chiropractic care and a handful of complimentary massages at no charge to you for your health and wellness.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Look forward to annual reviews and raises, even joining our management team.
- We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
- We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
- The safety of our employees and our guests is paramount.
- We are community focused.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs