Male Spa Concierge / Distribution Attendant
At Burke Williams Day Spa, California's Premier Day Spa, we believe in creating an environment where employees are empowered and inspired. Talent doesn’t wait at the door here and the opportunity for growth is all around you. Currently, we are interviewing for a Male Spa Concierge / Distribution Attendant to join our talented team at Hollywood!
In this position, you will be responsible for laundry, refilling products, light janitorial work, and - above all else - working to maintain a 5-Star standard in presentation and service for our guests. You must be detail-oriented with the ability to work as a team in a very fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Distribution Manager.
We are looking to staff Weekends- Thursdays- Mondays from 6:30am- 2pm and/or 2:30-10:30pm shifts
To quality for this position, you MUST be able to:
- Speak with others using a clear and professional language; Must be able to fluently communicate in English
- Work flexible hours which include weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures including, but not limited to, reporting any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Support the team to reach common goals
- Be focused, energetic, and have strong attention to detail
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Previous experience in the hospitality or spa industries is preferred
If selected, you MUST be able to: Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; and perform other reasonable job duties as requested by managers or supervisors.
- Medical, vision, dental and 401k
- 40% employee discount of products and services
- Complimentary spa use (restrictions do apply)
- Free massages and chiropractic services as part of our Employee Wellness Program
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs