Elevate your guest's day
Transform your career
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our guests.
• Enjoy a flexible schedule.
• Receive competitive compensation - hourly plus commission
• Work with steady/consistent clientele.
• Enjoy a world-class wellness program including Chiropractic care and massage
• Have medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
• Look forward to annual reviews and raises, even join our management team.
• Host your own private clients
• We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
• We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
• The safety of our massage therapists and our guests is paramount.
• We are community focused.
WHAT MAKES A BURKE WILLIAMS MASSAGE THERAPIST?
• A commitment to high standards. All our Massage Therapists are certified with a current
and valid California state (CAMTC) or local city (where appropriate) massage certification.
• A passion to improve the wellness of each guest you meet.
• A dedication to use your creativity and expertise to connect with your guest and customize a
*Signing Bonus subject to terms and conditions. Please speak with a spa manager for more details.
Visit BWmassageCareers.com. We welcome both experienced and recently graduated
massage therapists. Those with documented experience in the field may qualify to start at an
increased commission level. We can’t wait to meet you!
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs