Guest Services - Reservations Agent
Burke Williams Day Spa – Henderson, NV 89074
Burke Williams is a world-class urban day spa with ten luxurious locations throughout California. Our superior Guest Services Call Center team is located in Henderson, Nevada. Are you enthusiastic? Do you enjoy helping people? Would you like to work with a dynamic team of professionals? This just might be the perfect job for you!
WHY JOIN BURKE WILLIAMS?
- Enjoy a flexible schedule.
- Receive competitive compensation plus additional incentives.
- Work with steady, consistent clientele.
- Enjoy a world-class wellness program including chiropractic care and massage.
- Have medical, dental and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Look forward to annual reviews and raises, even joining our management team.
- We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
- We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
- The safety of our guests is paramount.
- We are community focused.
WHAT MAKES A BURKE WILLIAMS RESERVATION CALL CENTER TEAM MEMBER?
- A passion for customer service. As the voice of Burke Williams, you will need to be enthusiastic, detail-oriented, articulate and have a personality where your genuine warmth shines right through that phone.
- A desire to learn with our initial 3-week paid training program followed by continuous training that will give you the skills to excel. You will need to be an expert in all our spa services and our computer system that manages guest reservations.
- A gift for communication. Fielding all customer service inquiries in a fast-paced team environment you will be empowered to help guests ensure they have a transformative experience at Burke Williams.
- 3 week paid training (Tues-Sat 8:00am-4:30pm) **Paid training beginning Tuesday September 10th, IF hired**
- $12.75- 13.00/hour
- P/T and F/T positions available
- PTO* (some restrictions apply)
This call center reservationist position will require that you stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, type >35wpm and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. You must be able to perform these and other reasonable job duties as requested by managers.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a non-management position
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs