is looking for our next…
ASSISTANT FACILITY MANAGER
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of FTS and its report functions
- Ability to drive membership sales, understand budgets, training, scheduling, guest experience follow up.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient writing skills, ability to convey written text with eloquence and proper diction.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and desire to inspire team
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- PRIDE & GRACIOUSNESS
- EXCELLENT SALES MANAGEMENT.
- COMPASSION, YET ABLE TO CREATE BOUNDARIES.
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
Ideal candidate demonstrates high degree of professionalism and etiquette in communication, attitude, and teamwork with guests, peers, and management team.
Deadline to apply: August 15th, 2019
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs