Front Desk - Customer Service Agent
Your graciousness will be the first impression people feel when they arrive at our spa. As a member of our Front Desk team, you will be the face of the Burke Williams brand. You are an expert at creating a wonderful experience for each guest. Whether they’re here to purchase a gift card, book an appointment, or embark on a luxurious retreat, you will help facilitate each guest’s time at the spa from beginning to end.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
- Open and close the spa depending on your shift schedule.
- Check-in each guest for their service, and help them check-out after their service has concluded.
- Answer our multi-line phone system.
- Schedule services as needed.
- Sell products and memberships.
- Keep the front desk area clean and tidy.
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A $500 Sign on Bonus
- A fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Being an expert on all spa services and our computer system.
- A competitive compensation rate with full benefits.
- Enjoying a 3-week, full-time paid training program designed to set you up for success.
- Continuous customer service training for our Spa Supervisor position.
- Exciting contests and sales opportunities.
- Participating in wellness days and team events.
- Working within a team that’s open to new ideas, and a family that’s open to new members.
- Opportunities to grow in the spa industry.
WE HAVE SOME GUIDELINES AND REQUESTS:
- At least 2 years of front desk or customer service experience—at a spa or hotel is preferred.
- Be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday shifts (at least one closing)
- Posses strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior computer skills and sales experience are a plus.
Guidelines for the Front Desk Customer Service position
- MUST be available for 10-12 training days.
- Evenings and weekends required (set schedule at spa)
- This position is Part-time.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs