Front Desk - Customer Service Agent
We are currently hiring professionals with hospitality and customer service experience.
DO YOU STRIVE FOR EVERY GUEST TO HAVE:
- A transformational experience?
- Memorable experiences by exceeding expectations?
- Set challenging goals and push yourself to attain those goals?
- Thrive in a team environment to help others achieve their goals?
WHY JOIN BURKE WILLIAMS?
- We offer an excellent commission and bonus plan - motivated staff can earn over $20/hour
- Enjoy a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy a world-class wellness program including chiropractic care and massage.
- Have medical, dental and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Look forward to annual reviews and raises, even joining our management team.
- We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
- We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
- The safety of our staff and our guests is paramount.
- We are community focused.
Guidelines for the Front Desk Customer Service position
- New hires receive travel reimbursement while training.
- Employees also receive additional incentives for membership sales, once training is complete
- Full time hours available
Staff working 22 permanent hours per week or more are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental
- Wellness program including complimentary massages & spa use (Mon-Thurs)
- Generous employee discounts off of spa services and our Burke Williams skin care line H2V
- 401K retirement plan
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs