Overnight Cleaning Crew Attendant
Burke Williams Day Spa – Torrance, Ca
Burke Williams Day Spa is currently seeking a spa attendant full time/part time for an OVERNIGHT position. Hours are: 3:30am-9:30am.
*This position is not gender specific.
In this position you will report to the Distribution Manager and be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
Qualified candidates for this position MUST be able to:
• This is an OVERNIGHT position from 3:30am- 9:30am. Must be able to work weekend, evening and/or holidays shifts as needed.
• Communicate in English, prior work experience in hospitality/spa industry preferred.
• Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
• Clean bathrooms, Remove trash, replenish all needed items. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Perform floor care duties. Fill cart with supplies/towels and transport cart to assigned area.
• Clean and maintain Spa Amenity areas i.e.: tiled showers, tiled floors, tiled steam room, tiled Jacuzzi,bathrooms, carpeted areas, all counter surfaces, mirrors, remove trash, cleaning of carpets and furniture nightly. Dusting/detail cleaning. Clean flooring in Technician rooms and hallways nightly.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
• Support team to reach common goals.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You must be able to work flexible hours which include weekends, holidays and evenings. You must be focused, energetic and have strong attention to detail.
• Health, vision, dental and 401k
• 40% employee discount (product / services)
• Spa use – Mon-Thurs
• Complimentary wellness massages and chiropractic care
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a non-management position
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs