Front Desk - Customer Service Agent
As a member of our Front Desk team, you will be the face of the Burke Williams brand. You will be the first impression a guest has of our spa. Whether a guest visits us to purchase a gift card, book an appointment, learn about our unique transformative services, or embark on a luxurious retreat, you will help facilitate each guest’s time at the spa from beginning to end.
WHY JOIN BURKE WILLIAMS?
- Enjoy a flexible schedule.
- Receive competitive compensation—plus sales commission.
- Enjoy a world-class wellness program including chiropractic care and massage.
- Have medical, dental and vision benefits, plus a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Look forward to annual reviews and raises, even joining our management team.
- We are a family-run business, we thrive on human connection.
- We don’t just talk diversity, we live it.
- The safety of our staff and our guests is paramount.
- We are community focused.
Guidelines for the Front Desk Customer Service position
- MUST be available for 15 training days
- Evenings and weekends required
- This position is Part-time.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs