Overnight Cleaning Crew
Burke Williams Day Spa located in Hollywood, CA is currently seeking a part/full time overnight cleaning/maintenance team member. In this position you will report to the Distribution Manager and be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa as well as stocking and replenishing supplies. You will be responsible for helping maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the spa.
Qualified candidates for this position must be able to:
- Schedule needed is OVERNIGHT 3am-8am!
- Communicate in English
- Prior work experience in hospitality/spa industry preferred.
- Clean bathrooms, remove trash, replenish all needed items.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Perform floor care duties.
- Fill cart with supplies/towels and transport cart to assigned area.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You must be able to work flexible hours which include weekends, holidays and evenings. Great team members are focused, energetic and have strong attention to detail.
Burke Williams has luxury Spas in eleven locations throughout Southern and Northern California. We believe in creating an environment where employees are empowered and inspired.
Burke Williams Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs