Now Offering a $1000 Signing Bonus*
Female Spa/ Laundry Attendant - San Jose, CA
At Burke Williams Day Spa, California's Premier Day Spa, we believe in creating an environment where employees are empowered and inspired. Talent doesn’t wait at the door here and the opportunity for growth is all around you. Currently, we are interviewing for a Female Spa Attendant to join our talented team at San Jose! In this position, you will be responsible for laundry, refilling products, light janitorial work, and - above all else - working to maintain a 5-Star standard in presentation and service for our guests. You must be detail-oriented with the ability to work as a team in a very fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Distribution Manager.
To quality for this position, you MUST be able to:
- Speak with others using a clear and professional language; Must be able to fluently communicate in English
- Work flexible hours which include weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures including, but not limited to, reporting any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
If selected, you MUST be able to: Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; and perform other reasonable job duties as requested by managers or supervisors.
- Medical, vision, dental and 401k
- Direct Deposit
- 40% employee discount of products and services
- Complimentary spa use
- Free massages and chiropractic services as part of our Employee Wellness Program
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. Burke Williams provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable local laws. If you require accommodation, please call us us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a part / full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs