HIRING EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIAN HELPERS IN THE COLUMBIA & LEXINGTON AREAS!
The Electrician Helper position is responsible for assisting Electricians with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems with the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures and job specific functions to include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the installation of electrical systems.
- Installing lighting, electrical outlets and circuit breakers.
- Threading conduit ends and connecting couplings and fittings.
- Securing brackets to bulkheads.
- Pulling wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels and other terminals.
- Using hand tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws and wire strippers.
- Replacing faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical/electronic components and wire.
- Assist with the repair of motors, transformers, generators and electronic controllers.
Minimum qualifications for the Electrician Helper position are as follows:
- One year experience as an Electrician’s Helper in a Commercial/Industrial setting.
- Previous experience threading conduit, bending pipe and pulling wire.
- Proficient with the use of all tools necessary to complete job tasks.
- Ability to grasp electrical concept and theory.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass all pre-screening and testing.
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.
This is a full time position