1ST & 2ND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
1ST - 7AM - 3PM
2ND - 3PM - 11PM
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Function to produce parts to customer specifications in a safe and timely manner to include set-up and operation of equipment with supervision.
• Work safely, promote safety and abide by all safety rules.
• Use CNC to program existing jobs.
• Runs Brake Press/Turret Press.
• Maintains work area clean and orderly.
• Able to complete required paperwork completely and accurately.
• Read and understand prints, job cards and work instructions to determine specifications, locations of product features, and customer special instructions.
• Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, or other fixtures in rams or beds of machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
• Understand customer prints –dimensions, features, written notes, etc.
• Measure parts to quality plan to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
• Notifies supervisor of parts or assemblies not meeting specifications.
• Provides feedback to supervisor, Engineering as to fit, tolerance, appearance or questionable procedures and practices..
• Communicates technical, production, quality, safety and inventory concerns to the appropriate resource.
• Actively initiate and conduct problem solving to affect productivity and quality improvements.
• Complete routine paper work, including Inspection records, check sheets and Quality non-conformance tags.
• Consistently produce defect free product through assigned operations at a production rate
• Performs other duties as assigned. (All)
• Education - Prefer High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); with minimum one year work related experience or training or equivalent combination.
• Production and processing knowledge pertaining to raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of product.
• Knowledge principles involved in resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Mechanical aptitude concerning machines and tools, including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
• Able to conduct inspection of products to evaluate conformance to quality, appearance or performance standards.
• Troubleshoot problems by determining the cause(s) of operating errors and deciding proper course of action to remedy the problem.
• Actively listen to others, giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
• Determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job and select equipment accordingly.
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.
This is a temp-hire position