Assemblers and Packaging Associates needed in Northeast Columbia!!
Responsible for cleaning, inspecting, preserving, and packaging of all weapons and components.
Experience with M-16 or handguns is a plus. Must be able to assemble and disassemble weapons.
· Reviews OCS/OS sheet and specifications to determine packaging sequence, packing requirements of all products and components.
· Interprets basic drawings, program sheets, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done.
· Disassemble, clean and inspect all individual parts of tested weapons and components for one or more product lines in accordance with appropriate OCS.
· Preserves weapons and components.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Knowledge of basic measuring and testing equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally walk, sit and reach with hands or arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Speaks clearly and persuasively. Listens and gets clarification; participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information. Follows policies and procedures; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Meets productivity standards. Observes safety and security procedures. Adapts to changes in the work environment.
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.
This is a temp-hire position