EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FILERS/GRINDERS IN BLYTHEWOOD !!
The Prototype Machinist - Tool Room Technician provides precision-machining support, grinding, milling/turning conventional and CNC. For the purpose of achieving business and production goals, including safety, quality, delivery and cost.
Position is 2nd shift 4pm-2:15am working 4 10 hour days!!
• Must be able to perform straightening operations and filing operations on production parts.
• Perform checks to insure that all parts are made according to samples and OCS/OS instructions, using check gages.
• Identifies and selects proper tooling as needed, such as air tools, die grinders and files.
• Reworks parts according to gages if necessary.
• Maintains all records and lot control in area.
• Must have experereince filing or grinding metal
Education/ Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
At least 5 years of CNC machining experience, CNC Grinding preferred
At least 5 years Tool Maker experience
Ability to read and correctly interpret mechanical drawings, prints and GD&T.
Maintain a clean and organized work area and conducts all work in a safe and efficient manner.
Ability to effectively work in a team environment
Experience working with AutoCad, Solid Works, Creo and CAM software
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.