EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FILERS/GRINDERS IN WEST COLUMBIA !!
Performs quality checks and files/deburs all finished parts prior to assembly.
• Must be able to perform straightening operations and filing operations on production parts.
• Perform checks to insure that all parts are made according to samples and OCS/OS instructions, using check gages.
• Identifies and selects proper tooling as needed, such as air tools, die grinders and files.
• Reworks parts according to gages if necessary.
• Maintains all records and lot control in area.
• Must have experereince filing or grinding metal
Education/ Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• One to two years as a filer or an entry level machining operator in a metal working machining operations or related experience and/or training.
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.