Hiring Fabricators in Lexington and Columbia!!
This position is responsible for the assembling of parts, pieces and elements of the designated project, as well as, the treatment and repair of metal surfaces to ensure safe usage.
Working with various materials (aluminum, steel, acrylic, sintra, etc.) ranging from simple to complex.
Working with various tools and equipment, including welding equipment, hand tools, power tools, hand routers, saws and other assorted tools and machinery to complete the fabrication process. Additional duties include maintaining the work area and equipment used in the fabrication and assembly process.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to interpret and verify measurements according to required specifications
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions to those issues
- Good general health with good balance, agility, vision, and depth perception
- Ability to twist, stretch, push, pull, lift on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 20 lbs.
This is a non-management position
This is a temp-hire position