CIS is recruiting for 6 Hydraulic Technicians/Mechanics for a company in the Columbia area.
Positions are temp-hire and will pay based on experience.
Qualified candidates must have the following skills:
- Must have ability to diagnose defects on medium duty trucks and heavy duty equipment
- Must be able to follow instructions given by the shop foreman
- Repairs gasoline and diesel powered equipment
- Undergo training with innovations in heavy equipment operations, repairs and maintenance
- Inspects diesel powered units, hydraulic systems and injection valves and systems
- Inspects hydraulic and cable operated attachments
- Communicates any unsafe conditions or accidents in a timely manner
- Improve operations, streamline work processes, work cooperatively to provide seamless costumer services
- Diagnose defects in trucks and heavy equipment
- Experience in Welding
- Experience with Metal Fabrication
- Experience with Automotive Electrical background
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.
This is a non-management position
This is a temp-hire position
Visit Careers at CIS