"Great Opportunity for Sanitation Operators in the Cayce Area"
"Temp to Hire Position"
Looking for Sanitation Operators for a Company in Cayce, SC
1st shift - 7 am-3:30pm
2nd shift - 3:00pm -11:30pm
3rd shift - 11pm-7:30am
These are weekday hours - Weekend hours vary with overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-rinse, wash and sanitize equipment per company standards.
- Visually inspect other equipment sanitor’s work and complete sanitation checklist following each wash.
- Work directly with sanitation manager and quality control technician to correct cleaning deficiencies that may exist after inspection
- Keep area clean and organized
- Understanding and use of cleaning chemicals. Aspects which include safety, measurements, and applications of the chemical.
- Set up line and all equipment to company standards prior to a production run.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and work independently without direct supervision.
- Follow AIB (American institute of baking) guidelines
- Understand and follow hazard analysis and critical control points, (HACCP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Apply basic math principles as they relate to product usage and dilution rates
- Follow safety rules as it relates to Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Follow all safety and food safety policies and procedures.
- Clean and Sanitize Baking /batching / ingredient prep equipment which include but is not limited to: Pots and pans
- Clean all types of surfaces, from many different positions and angles. For example, underneath, in-between, above or inside.
- Understand and Perform tasks that require equipment safety, lockout/ tag out, properly covering moisture sensitive equipment tightly
Properly Clean and Sanitize all equipment and surfaces in designated production areas
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years of manufaturing experience recommended.
This is a temp-hire position