Must have GD&T experience!!!
- Strong interest in measurement in a controlled environment.
- 3 to 5 years’ CMM experience
- Experience using and understanding Surface analyzers, Form Testers, CMMs, general variable and attribute gaging.
- Use and follow instructions with compliance.
- Understand GD&T (Read and interpret prints)
- Interpret standards.
- Thoroughly understand measurement methods and techniques at a micron level.
- Has performed GR&R Type 1, and 2.
- Attention to detail, reading and writing skills.
- Material preparation for analysis and or measurement.
- Use Microsoft products and navigate a database with training.
- Moderate Overtime and off shift in Lab.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Knowledge and solid experience measuring using testing equipment and software. Experience with GD&T , CMM, GR&R Type 1 and II, general variable and attribute gauging.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally walk, sit and reach with hands or arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
CIS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability as protected by law.
This is a non-management position