CIS is recruiting for a CMM Programmer in Northeast Columbia!!
The position is Temp-Hire for the qualified candidate
The Prototype Machinist - Tool Room Technician provides precision-machining support, grinding, milling/turning conventional and CNC. For the purpose of achieving business and production goals, including safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Analyzes complex machining needs; determines tools, equipment and materials. needed, plan and carry out highly involved work projects.
- Manufactures high quality precision details and parts on tool room equipment.
- Works with all internal customers to develop fixtures and tooling and production methods.
- Completes set ups on tool room and prototype equipment.
- Ability to read and correctly interpret mechanical drawings, prints and GD&T.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and conducts all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Experience working with AutoCad, Solid Works, Creo and CAM software
- At least 5 years of CNC machining experience, CNC Grinding preferred
- At least 5 years Tool Maker experience
- Must be have experience with Zeiss Calypso software
- Must be able to work 2nd shift 4pm-2am
- Must be able to work in a lab environment
Pay based on experience!!
Please apply on our website at www.carolinaindustrialstaffing.com
This is a non-management position
This is a temp-hire position