CIS is currently looking for an experienced Logistics Associate for a company in Blythewood, SC.
- 1st shift position (6am - 4:15pm) Monday - Thursday (OT on Fridays & Saturdays as needed).
- SAP experience preferred, but will consider other ERP system experience.
- Pay rate is $15 - $16.00 / hour (depending on experience).
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED.
- Safely operates forklifts, pallet jacks, scales, packaging wrapper, building tools or other assigned equipment according to proper orientation manuals, rules, and procedures.
- Ensures proper marking and labeling of inbound and outbound shipments as well as products moving into stock and warehouse locations.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, and storing of hazardous materials.
- Responsible for the accuracy of serial number items moving in and out of the shipping, receiving, and other assigned storage locations.
- Maintains system accuracy and physical movement of government furnished materials (GFM).
- Accurately accounts for inbound product movement through the receiving area as well as finished goods movement outbound to its final destination.
- Maintains 5S practices in the storage of materials.
- Follows all transportation guidelines as instructed.
- Maintains applicable shipping, receiving, and material movement records.
- Ensures timely movement of parts and materials throughout the facility.
- Understands the proper use of electronic material scanners.
This is a non-management position
This is a temp-hire position
Visit Careers at CIS